Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

12.7.09, 22:14



Early dinner with sherm, sy and td yesterday at Cine's Chicago Steakhouse. The one that nel, zl, germ, gene, sy and i were standing outside the other day was quite some time and they gave us this brochure. It's like everywhere having 1 for 1 man! So coolzxz! I like haha. We ordered quite a lot and it was not vehhh ex! Although i spent like one week of my allowance for this month already:'(

HAHAHAHA! Then tuition and today, I was quite annoyed at the shit a math kinematics. Ma de integrate here and there. They give us the speed 6m/s and ask us find the distance travelled after 6s why cannot just multiply 6 by 6! Integrate velocity for what! Still get the same answer. So i gave up after completing 2 questions.
I saw this mad bull attacking a man on tv mobile today. Until he used his horns to lift us that guy, use what to lift up? His pants! So his whole pants+underwear all got pulled out and was left ont he bull's horns. HAHAHAH!
Mama came today!<33!!!
Shermmy quite funny today.

Me: I ate a lot today. Hao3 shang1 xin1.
Sherm: Shui2 jiao4 ni3 chi1 zhe4 me4 duo1.
Me: Mei2 you3 ren2.

HAHAHAHAHHA DO YOU GET IT?

I did a good deed today;)