Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

14.7.09, 20:20

HAPPY BIRTHDAY XIANG RUI!
I wrote what i want to tell you in the coolio letter! Hahaha! Don't too touched please! ;)

26 Jun

He couldn't decide!
Sheri photographer haha! Always tou1 pai1 wo3! But i like candids!



Gene doesn't want to take with sheri which is so bitchy!

He din want us to take pictures!


Look away some more.


Haha see sheri's hand! Pulling him!


Sy is afraid of me :(


Eh this one i really was dazing not purposely pose one hor! HAHAHAH!

See how disruptive gene is?!


All blur shit!



Shit i finally post about that day hahah i know it's frigging long ago shit. And and i edited the previous post hehehe! I baked apple crumble with sy today! And then i wasted the whole of today. Idc! Tml then study geog hehehehe.
And frigging shit. I can play play in anything BUT baking MUST be serious, real study must be serious and r/s must be serious okay! If not, I WILL ANGRY! MA DE I WAS REALLY PISSED WTF!

We had physics test for the whole 3 periods when the test only like one hour ten minutes lol. I chiong-ed and finished in 30 mins shit. Hehe but can sleep. Then 3 period e math and then Chem test again. I did damn fast once again! She gave us like 1h 15 min then i finish more than 30 mins before it. Shit cause i always think i dont have time to finish then i chiong like mad. Next page next page next page then finish ahahahha. I FORGOT WHAT VISCOUS IS ZZZZZ.
I am not showing off! I Just finish papers very fast! With good or bad results! And and math lesson is FING FUNNY HAHAHAHAH! Ohmfreeg.

Still want to bt with w sia. Hahaha! Same ambition as SHERM! HAHAHA! Still dress up for eraser HAHAHAHAH DAMN FING FUNNY HAVE EAR MAN! SCISSORS KICK! DREAM JC
AND AND AND SHIT I FORGOT! OH ABOUT THE PHYSICS ATP THING. AHHAHAHA I KNOW YOU ALL DON'T KNOW AHAHHA! Eh don't get offended for me posting here cause cause i want to like jot all these down so that i can read them next time and remember all these funny moments.
AND DON'T INSULT FAT PEOPLE I HATE IT:@
Oh my god frigging funny shit i forgot already. Too much to say.
And shit lah i was just celbrating a few days ago that i shiat more than once a day! Then now third day already i just shit nia. Butt so pain hahahah. SHiat is the bus tense of shit heheheh. ;)

P.s. you don't complain to me that you were angry with me okay. YoOu think i don't know. Still dare to tell me. Woah you are my boss.