Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

12.6.09, 20:59

YUNI'S BIRTHDAY TODAY!
Badminton with sheri and zy first.


Then sy reached at 10.30.

Slacked a little while at macs and then bused home with sy. No long later, fetched Bert with Yuni and bused to town. I like long sleeve haha. OH YAH and when i was waiting for the both of the to cross the road, i was standing in the middle. Then this aunty approached me.

Aunty(A)

Me(M)

A: Excuse me where did you get your shoes? They're very pretty.
M: Oh thanks Zara.
A: Oh you look very nice in these shoes. They are very nice.
M: Thanks. (IN MY HEART, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!)

OMG I WAS SO EXCITED AND HAPPY AND FLYING! I CALLED YUNI IMMEDIATELY TO TELL HER HAHAHAH! SHE WAS JUST OPPOSITE. This proves that the money spent on them is worth it!



Stupid emo bert.

So we took without her. Haha. I'm a mean sister.


Oh and zl waited 1 hour for us. Sorry lah hahaha it's very normal for me to be late. But you are stupid enough to come on time. HAHAH! Caught Ghost of the Gf's past. I think it's a nice show haha. Just that i couldn't catch one part. You know, they talk kind of fast. But it's really kind of sweet. And i agree with something the movie says.
IN a r/s, the one who cares less is in power but the one who cares more is happier.
Dinner at far east.





And the SA thing made us laugh like mad in the bus. HAHAHAH!

Shit lah I'm a ugly bitch. Heck lah i go for plastics next time. Shit lah i showered thrice. I think i may have some skin cancer @#$*&$#?!

Steven@ says:
I think i'm sexy without pants