|
![]()
220693 You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being. Click here for my tagboard. Thanks: Basecodes, Designer ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong |
|
|
2.6.09, 00:02
WHY Chinese O level is just like that. Sort of relieve that it's over but worried about my result. I think i have too high expectations for myself so i feel worse. I think i should be more le4 guan1. Haha. Okay. I can always retake the exam if i don't do well. Haha. After paper, the five of us went to Jack's place. Hq couldn't join us cause she go to celebrate some people's birthday. I liked the bake rice! H0ho. My blog is seriously plain to the max. Not colourful anymore. It's just filled with words. Went to sy's house after that and caught the wedding game, cycled a few rounds and then t far east. I still think making a U turn is damn ci4 ji1! I scared. And i don't dare to go down slopes anymore after the bang wall incident. My God, diu1 ian3 to the max. I'm ultra sian today. Is just one word sian. |
|