Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

17.6.09, 23:38

Nobody wants an ipod? That's very sad cause i really want it. I tell you a secret. My pathetic mps has only 244mb hahahahahaha. So, don't give me anything fo my bday. I don't want dinner/slipper whatever. Except Jin Yan whom i told her to get me an umbrella hahaha! I want a big red packet! HAHAHAHAH! Shiattt

Sunday 14 June

Robertson Walk

We took a picture after selling to the cute jap girl.

Then night time already. Really no business.



HEHEHEHEH i think my hair quite long ;8)
After the hard work, Liang court! Went down to the mart and walk walk see see.
I FOUND CARAMEL CORN! But it was frigging ex! 4 small packets together for $4! Stupid sy says i'm anpan man.

SO this bad guy is her. HAHAH!

And another packet of sweet. It's all frigging exexexex!



Homed at odd ten.
Sentosa with npym and stayed at home the WHOLE day which was Van's birthday cause of the FF! Library today with zy!
I went to the toilet at a rate of 3times/h HAHAHAHAH cool shit. AFter 4 hours, went down to eat!


I still love brownie with ice cream! It's so chocolatey!



My face out of shape one lah hahah! I'm so cool i painted the second layer in the library hoho.

Left at 7 and went to IMM! The Mee rubus there is nice like @#$$#^#$! I'm going back to eat it again! HOHO. Pepper lunch on monday and mee rubus on tuesday! All planned! Pictures at sentosa when i get my thumbdrive from the BIRD!


VANVANVAN:
Special message for you hahaha! Shit lah idk what to say. HAHAH but i enjoy emoing with you and have meals with you cause you always don't look at me in my eyes and i find it so cute HAHAHAHA! Only you look cute when you do that. Cause i think i'd kill other people for not looking at me. NOT POLITE! Always arm chio like a macho man hahah idk what i am saying. But i hope your secret wish comes true hahahaha =8)
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!
I WASN'T REALLY HAPPY TO BE THIRD BUT I'M GLAD I'M TOP TREE! HAHAH YOUR FAVOURITE! ;)



Lyrics | Beyonce Knowles Lyrics | If I Were A Boy Lyrics