|
![]()
220693 You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being. Click here for my tagboard. Thanks: Basecodes, Designer ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong |
|
|
10.6.09, 22:27
The sucidal post below was not about me. It's just me mocking people. So don't keep saying i want to die and i am em and i am sad and i dont know what hahahahaha. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() No events today. Just slacked at home the whole day. We have 6 durians and some rambutans today! I feel like eating tiramisu. Shitty boobs. I hate reversi. Shit game. Minesweeper Flag is the best! I guess i can only watch BOF at home. There is nothing else to do. I want to do hw/study but nothing motivates me. I want to bake. But i dont have cinnamon. I want to shit. Who has prune juice? |
|