Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

24.6.09, 23:40

LIBRARY YESTERDAY! I was like the first person to reach can! 12.30! WHich is the time we wee suppose to meet! I zun3 zun3 reach at 12.30! And zy just woke up! HAHA! Luckily they all late. If not, i wouldn't have completed my chem paper 1! HAHAHA! Then when they came, i found a seat with zy like immediately when hq and sy was had been waiting for seats for a million years hahaha. Went to eat at round 4 plus or so. Omg we totally talked a lot a lot a lot! Like after we eat and go back u, it's another one and a half hours of talking. HAHAHAH BUT I LOVED ALL THE TALKINGS AHAHHAHA! Xiao cutey, being blind, good duck. HAHAH! After hq left, sy, zy and i went to the toilet. Then when we came out, we saw this girl wearing tights. Then zy was like "Whyt hat girl's leg so white?" HAHAHAHA WTF! ANd sy's mouth being above average it's like all AHAHHAHAHAHAHA can. And the DE thing! Omg HAHAHAHA! And the pictures, i will get them from hq when i see her! Tgt with my bday's!

So i only finished PRC's paper that day. I'm having the sentosa's picure at the bottom. HAHAH! They are only like 4/5 of the pictures we took HAHAHAH! For all pictures, go facebook. Heh.

15th June Monday
Group pictures first!



At this place, this waiting for tram plae, they took a million. I don't want to upload them hahaha!


See this four!

And zy seriously damn cute sometimes. SOMETIMES HAHAHAHA!

Sherm's pretty laughter;)


Stupid zy let us sit here hahaha! Make me say the wrong word and then get mocked for life.

Then they were the girls that can play in water. SHerm, van and i were the girls who cannot play in water. HAHAHA! And having menses is not always to reason for girls who cannot go into water.



Hq damn gao3 xiao4 hahaha.




Sy is retarted.

My cute feets HAHAHA! Giant feets.

Van, why you so........


ANOTHER TRAM TO PALAWAN BEACH cause they all hungry haha.









MEI NV MEI NV!

We are the three ke lian souls who have to stay on land. HAHA! So sherm want to build her castle. And it's for boobies people to stay.

I created my boobies and since they were the biggest, I'm the princess. HAHAHAH! (In my own virtual world. Think van, zy and hq dead hahaha)

So the process of her building,

Pretty nehxz!

Van's cool turn away pose!

My boobies must have a tatoo next time. BUT NOT FISH HHAHA!


Her's hen3 feng1 man3. HAHAHAHAH! DE LE MAH?





Shit lah my act-people-take-me shot has failed. HAHAH!


LAO NIAO IS VIOLENT.
AND GROUP SHOTS AGAIN! Stupid luan luan went overseas! Haha.





We were like EH SO FAST TAKE ALREADY?!



Hq and sheri had one tou tou pai picture! So we ran in front too! HAHA!



I have a lot of they cover my face picture hahaha! Ma de don't let me take.


I LOVEY DOVEY THIS PEEKCHA HAHAHA!

SY'S PRETTY TEETH!!!! <3333!!!>

I still talking can. Haha.

We were trying to take the silouette picture aahah!




Eugene is going to say that im pregnant again haha.




They don't want me in the picture haha

I LOVEY DOVEY THIS PICTURE TOO!


HAHA sy ying4 ying4 jin4 lai2!

Purposely dont take our whole head !#??!*%$@ hahaha but i like!

We take ourselves loh haha.

Sheri's sunburn so jia lat still so fair! @#$#$^@


Another failed silouette picture!



Wlao they always catch me being fierce hahaha.




LOVE THIS TOO!

TOU1 PAI1 WO3 SHUI4 JIAO4 AHHAHA!
ANOTHER ENDLESS CLIQUE PHOTOS.


JUMPSHOTS

EVERYONE TOTALLY FAILED!

I LIKE MY JUMP HERE HAHA!




SY JUMPED SO HIGH GET BLOCKED A LITL BIT ANGRY HAHAHA! And zy damn lazy. HAHAH! But of course, cannot blame her. Cause these pictures were not the only jump shots we took. We took A LOT! HAHAHAH!

YAY EVERYONE IN THE AIR!




HEHEHE SHERM!


I LIKE THIS!

HAHAHA SY DAMN CUTE FOREVER.




HUI QI IS DISGUSTING HAHAHAH!

OMG I FINALY FINISHED BLOGGING TODAY! I COULD ACTUALLY FINISHED IT YESTERDAY! BUT MY EFFED UP FATHER GOT DRUNK AND THEN STARTS TALKING TO ME ABOUT CONSTRUCTION EFFED UP AGAIN! I swear yesterday was the first time i was so rude to him. Like he ask me to stop an give me 15 mins to ieten o him, i totally ignored and continued blogging. THEN WHEN I STOPPED ANF LISTEN TO HIM THEN HE TALK ONE HOUR. FUCKED UP. But the most angry thing was, JUST AFTER, RIGHT AFTER I SHUT DOWN THE LAP TOP, CLOSE THE COVER, HE SAY okay i go sleep already. WTFFFFFFFFFF?!?!?!??! Okay i xiao1 qi4 already hahah! Any way he also cannot remmeber what he did yest. So he will always have the impression that i'm his obedient and fiial daughter :8)

AND THIS IS ALSO THE FREEKING REASON WHY U DONT WANT MY BF OR FUTURE HUSBAND TO DRINK! DRINK NVM! BUT DON'T GET DRUNK! OMG I HATE IT! AND I HATE PEOPLE WHO SMOKES AHHAA i mean won't the person but the likeness will drop 50% hahaha! AND SHERM DON'T BELIEVE I LOVE HER:'(

I have one zhong1 gao4 for people like these. People who are loved always feel happy and are happier than the people who is loving. But in this case, the person who is being loved, is very tired and scared and tong4 ku3.

HAHAHHA i damn act ai4 qing2 zhuan1 jia1!