Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

5.6.09, 17:06

I WAS SO BORED YESTERDAY! NOBODY NDER CLIQUE WAS ONLINE!GAWWWWWD! Stupid van act offline. Haha luckily she talked to me if not, @*&^@#$%
So i met my lpy at clementi for dinner. Very small part of the reason was cause yesterday was my last day for the concession! HAHAH! But of course, main reason is to catch up wih my lpy. Like 2 years ago. Haha.

Hao3 shen1 cai2 worhzxz!



We are very en1 ai4 too! Bye sherm!

School today was total waste of time other that geog lesson. I think cause ZY wasn't here HAHAHA and Ms tan doesn't like my red pants. Shit. Stupid sem sem made us wait for 50 mins then tell us no lesson. Zzz. He waited in the sec 2 class for more than an hour but he din tell us. Lol. Went to Kap after that with C's loggerhead and SS couple hahaha.

We are the jie meis!!!!!!!


Quite fun you3 mei2 you3! We should eat out more often! I haven get the pictures taken at Jack's! Must must wait till when! Oh the durians were great! HOHO.
And the conflict is no fun. He don't have any reactions. I thought he will like rebutt or something then it will be quite interesting cause i haven been involve in such a thing for years. SIANXZXZ HAHAHAHHA!


Shit i keep forgetting to bring lao niao's slippers. I also forget to use the monry face thing. SHit lah. My goddddddddddd.