|
![]()
220693 You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being. Click here for my tagboard. Thanks: Basecodes, Designer ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong |
|
|
8.6.09, 23:52
I cannot have enough sleep even in the holidays. I am supperrrrrr tired. I can't believe i'm going to play badminton tml. My arms haven recover. And the stupid rashes are growing. Met sy and sheri at PS and caught Night at the Museum 2. It's alright lah. Not as bad as what i heard. I want to watch ice age 3, the lost world and Ghost of the girlfriend's past. Shit man there are so many! I cannot stand my smile today lolololol ![]() Bused to clementi to visit my gradfather and eat Botak jones for father's day. My grandfather is frigging skinny and stiff. His legs cannot move at all. As in even when kelly tried to position his legs straight also cannot. Its damns ad man. And he chew one pinch of bread for 5 mins. I don't want to be like that when i grow old.Botak Jones is ex manxzx. And the serving portion is damn big. I couldn't even finish one with Bernice. And my greedy father ordered 300g of beef. Expensive meal. And then i realise i din wish him Happy Father's Day and only wished him at 11. Then he said woah you finally remember. Might as well say after 12. HAHAHA! I finally showed him my report book. Mds stupid Yuni. She went to say eh amanda your report book. @#$#%$#%#! I was only going to show him one day before school reopen! ARGH! |
|