Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

21.6.09, 22:39

I am very happy today casuee i shit thrice! ;8)
These pictrues are not in order cause they last minute came out hahaha. I thpught Nelly was kidding when he said he would come. He really came. HAHAH! With Zl at 10 plus just went i came back to blog. Cool shit they got me tiramisu! I have never tasted it until today. HAHAHAH! Quite happy lah hahaha. Actually quite touched too. AHAHAHAHA!
Thank you my good friends ;D

First pic, zl's face got shan3 guang1.

Change position, my turn.

FInally a nice picture! HEHEH! Okay below's post is suppose to be at the top!
Went to Golden Mile to send them off.


Shit i forgot to upload another picture but Kelly doesn't want to lend her laptop to me @#$%#$@# SO I HAVE TO USE WINDOWS MESSENGER NOW! THIS FRIGGING COMP CANNOT USE LIVE MESSENGER IDK WHY! And the shopping centre there is frigging SMELLY! Beef everyone. Raw one okay. It's called small thailnd lah. But their food was great! After mummy and Bernice left, daddy and i went to drink beef soup. Super nice!!!!!