Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

27.6.09, 22:48

Hehe i thought i am very fast in preparing. Suppose to meet gene at 1.20 and i went to bathe at 1.05 hahaha. End up reach at 1.30. I walked at a racing car's speed okay. Yesterday was super fun. AND i was damn happy cause we booked ONLINE and got a Third last row middle seat at 2. BUT THEN WHEN WE WERE AT THE FRIGGING COUNTER, THE PERSON TOLD US IT WAS A 2O CLOCK SHOW YES NOT WRONG BUT 2 AM! So we had to like choose another seat. From row C become row Q! And luckily it was still in the centre column just that not right in the middle. Haha he got his punishment hehehhe. It was a lonnnng movie but it's damn hilarious! I won't telll you other parts of the movie, you can go watch it! It's like i don't feel wrong at all. The scrotum part was DAMN funny i laughed like a mad cow haha. Megan Fox is damn hot and sexy and seductive and a million other things omgzxz i don't care if she's a trans. And
Josh Duhamel is like super hot like mad cow mad dog mad man! So frigging handSOMEZ!

Sheri kept calling and said she was going home when we were at num so we chiong-ed from cine to Heeren(Wheelock) in 4 mins! 4 MINS IS DAMN FRIGGING FAST OKAY I DO NOT KNOW HOW WE WALKED THERE HAHA! Sheri was like at apple and there were 6 more people so we went to num first. Haha we made sy try on the slim one but she don't want cause she was wearing shoes! So sheri help her try. It's like sheri can wear but then a bit small. So sy said she confirm cannot wear. Then the guy serving us was like 'you should be able to fit on nicely cause your feets are slimmer'. HAHAHAH then i said something which made him damn ps. 'Oh die, he;s saying that you feets are muc slimmer than sheri's and sheri's is damn fat' ahhahahaha then he was like oh no that wasn't what i meant hahahahah dman funny. Then the shit eugene said ' i have the same sentiment' hahaha wtf it was super funny! Din buy cause gene's wasnt there. He wanted the one witht he strap behind which is the sandals. Only cine and heeren has it. Then it was still not our turn so we walked to heeren and they have Eugene's there but sy's not at the same outlet and they don;t do cross purchasing. So it's like no 20% discount hahaha! So we went back to cine's and then it was so shitty! It's like super fun to make fun of eugene hhahahah. I was laughing at this guy's exposed boxers then somehow, he found out then he pull his pants up and then tell his friend zzz. Sheri! HAHAHA! Then i realise we could just buh both at cine and then exchange Eugene's at heeren damn zzz. Then zoomed back to wheelock and then sheri left after finish consulting that apple person. Then sy needed to leave for dinner! Really a lot of funny shits! HAven been laughing like this shit for
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
days! HAHAHA!
Gene and i went on to shop! Omg suppose to go library! Turn out we spent one day having fun! I want to buy so many stuffs and they add up to madness. I found a new bag but it's like 100 plus and not really branded so he say it's not worth. I found my school shoes but if i get it, i will have to use masking tape everyday! I want my escada perfume and gap's pullover! URGH! Left at like 10pm! And eugene is like even bitchier than girls but i like. HAHAHAH the way he make stories is like lolololol. And sorry for all my hurting jokes. You know i don't mean them :(

Hehe my new shades. But it's like scratched and i only realise it now.



Stupid kelz doesn't like pictures w/o MU!

Frigging Mr chin started lesson at 2.20 again. I grew smarter. I reached at 2 last week, he made us wait till 2.20. So i left house at 2.05. Reach there gang gang hao. Super waste money please. And go there play one stupid game do 5 stupid mcqs, there goes my physics lesson. It's like omgomgomg that is why i have been looking for new tuitions. URGH! We did 5 qns for a math too. BUT NOT MCQ haha! Then library with jo and sut. I finally finished 1 physics worksheet haha. And die. Tomorrow last day to chiong hw. I still have English, math, English and geog!!!

Imma going to donatez me blloooodzx tml! Want to come? I heard that there is going to be free milo HAHAHAHAHAH! For your that one bag of blood. I just wrote a consent form on behalf of my father haha. You need to get a consent form from your parents if you are under 18. Mr Chin says that the tube is the wrold's 2nd largest one HAHAHAHA sy. I'm so looking forward to it hahaha!