Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

4.6.09, 16:07

Lessons is cool to the max today! Especially when SS just started. HAHA zy joker siol. "Here no pond why have duck?" HAHAHHAHA! I like the way we get together and joke together or play together or take pictures together or suan somebody together! Break us up? Think we glass or ceramic? HAHAHAHAHA! You are getting all the attention you want!

And i still think Edison is super hot! I really think S is mad. Really really mad. Gets jealous/angry so easily like a mad man. HAHAHAHAHA! Zhen Liang is a stupid mad man too.

I chance upon this! Harry is damn cute! But dumb at the same time haha. My blog is BORING!


Magibon is HAHAHAHAHAH!