Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

30.5.09, 20:26

YOYOYOZIBONG! I AM FINALLY BLOGGING AFTER TEN YEARS! I HAVEN BEEN ONLINE FOR CENTURIES! O level chinese paper on monday. This coming monday. I don't know if i can do well cause my limited vocab is..
I want to get A1! If i don't get it, i don't mind doing it again at the end of the year because i will have lesser competitors. Mrs Chuang's lesson today was from 9 till 1pm today and stopped at 1 because school closes at one. I fell asleep during tuition today!
I am extremely exhuausted today, my eyes couldn't open today. I want to start studying for chinese tomorrow. But there isn't anything to study for for language. It's all reading and writing. I hen3 shang1 xin1.