Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

18.5.09, 18:45

I haven have a proper post yet for so long due to my mad comp. Hahaha. I was so irritated when i couldn't sign in to live messenger the other day. I still cannot. So i'm using this messenger now. Lousy shit. Pictures not in order!
8 May

Si ying is a pretty girl ;)


Pretty siol.


29 april
Library


I look like i want to kiss her? HAHAHAHHA!


Thanks to sherm, we all went down to eat!


They keep taking pictures. Sherm keep wanting to take picture with zy. I felt so hurt. Nobody want a picture with me. Haha. I DON'T WANT TO TAKE WITH SHERM TOO!




28 April


The lift is really fast.


2nd May
I have no idea why sut kept asking me to take pictrues with her. She and her hollow brains.



9th May



10 May
Sisterhood!



She is even more vain than me!


Sut was sleeping.

BERNICE WAS SLEEPING TOO! SNORE SOME MORE!
13th May

My mother's birthday!

Her cake is so pretty right!

It has lots and lots of cream!

My mother and i! Sorry I'm a si fatso.

My mother like to act chio haha. Sut was damn bitchy on saturday! She kept drawing on me and messing up with my hair and everything! I ALMOST KILLED HER!
I din go to school today! I don't know if it's a good or bad thing. I would very much want to go to school but i couldn't wake up. I think the doctor gave me a jab to make me sleep. I have to rely on medicine today! They they are still itchy tomorrow, I'm nopt going to school! And the only entertainment i have is eat. There is no nice tv shows for me! Okay bye!