|
![]()
220693 You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being. Click here for my tagboard. Thanks: Basecodes, Designer ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong |
|
|
14.4.09, 15:52
You are going to scold me again for having you to wait so long for my blog to load hahaha! I love pictures in my blog! If they're all words, I'd just die. Some time ago, when i was with sy at the bus stop. This aunt is damn cartoon. Look at her hair accessory. Styrofoam. HAHAHAH I LAUGHED LIKE A MAD COW! ![]() After tuition, went to sut's house to get her stuffs. I WORE JEANS OKAY! DON'T SAY THAT I ONLY WEAR PANTS! We took like damn long to reach esplanade's library cause we both din know how to go esplanade from her house. So stupid. And then we went to take 196 and it actually goes to esplanade's bridge. Sy and I still walked to Dover Mrt and took train to City Hall. SO damn stupid when we have straight bus. HAHA. 3th April Friday!Sherm's birthday! This is the cake zi yan, hui qi's mother and i baked under hui qi's 'supervision'! HAHAHA! ![]() Show you how many layers we did! This shows how difficult it is to make!AT her house! SI YING'S CAM Okay now self shots. I look ridiculous. HAHA! Good Friday 10 april Yesterday was at Clementi's Sakura! Eat till damn full omgzxz! Never going back to buffet. I think little variety buffets are better. Don't need to try so many things. HAHA! Hu qi was such a joker yesterday. Her pronnounciation is much worse compared to mine! HAHAHA! And yesterday after in school in class is damn funny man! I must blog this down to remind me of the stupid incident. It's about the photocopy thing AHAHAHAH SERIOUSLY FUNNY TO THE MAX! |
|