|
![]()
220693 You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being. Click here for my tagboard. Thanks: Basecodes, Designer ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong |
|
|
26.4.09, 00:00
FREE CONE DAY! ![]() ![]() Sut is damn qian4 bian3 today. She thinks she's damn cute lock me outside the classroom. AHAHAHA! She keep saying she grew taller and is taller than me. I don't believe she is 167 okay! Mr Chin says my name reminds him of.. ![]() ![]() ![]() Shit lah i know i look like i have no shirt. HAHAHA I REALLY HAVE NO SHIRT HAHAHA! I want to buy a lot of things! I WANT TO GO LIANGCOURT SHOPPING CENTRE CHECK IT OUT! HAHAHAH I WANT TO TRY OUT THIS FOOD! I WANT TO GO EAT DIAN3 XIN1! AND IT'S GERMAIN'S BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! But you are so bitchy :8) |
|