Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

25.4.09, 13:39

Super rush yesterday! After Van left yesterday, we went to eat downstairs and then wait for her bus with her. Reach home 6 o'clock. Then 6.30 sy and sherm ask me watch 17 again at 7.20! ZZZ man! I was super rush! Finally reached at 7.40! Missed like 15 mins. Sherm and sy treated me cause i have got no money! HAHAH! I will return you all next month! So don't need to criticise me already!

Yesterday after the movie!


Was suppose to act scary but can see the Cathay. Not scary already.



I LIKE THIS EFFECT!

Some other days this week i forgot when! Took with sherm's new phone!



Tuesday! Dance's SYF!

Marilyn's make up is nice right! HAHAHA!





Their costume is so cute right!



Sheri!



And then sy haven send me the pictures we took at west coast! Sy, hui xian and i went to west coast thinking that there is Ben and Jerry there cause BERYL SAID SO! We couldn't find Ben and jerry! So we went to buy ppc and then bused to Great World! I must get the pictures from Sharon too! I cut 2 queues and queued 2! Sharon and Lucinda were there too! So we went together. After sy and Lucinda left, Marilyn came. I ate 3 and a half cones! Not a lot okay! Sharon ate 6! HAHAH! Anyway, We got stomped. But i wasn't in the picture. Hui xian was the most obvious! Followed by Marilyn then Sharon!

Thursday during physics! I hate physics lessons cause we don't have a proper classroom! Stupid pure geog class uses our classroom. But the ironic thing is, nobody in our class takes pure geog. It's so unfair. We wasted like 20 mins travelling. Then finally settled down in Bio lab.

Van at my house yesterday!


Sorry I look like some kind of housewife. I'M SAD CAUSE LUCINDA THINKS THAT THE COOKIES THAT I BAKED WITH YUNI ON THURSDAY LOOKS DISGUSTING AND SHE DIN DARE TO TRY IT! So i ate it with them! ;D
I have eaten 5 breads now. I have tuition at 2! And i'm still here! I haven bathe! Shit Bye.
CLICK ON MY ADVERTISEMENT!