Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

27.4.09, 17:55

IT IS DAMN BORING IN CLASS TODAY!





This is getting complicated. I AM SO PISSED WITH K FOR BIT RAY INK ME! MA DE. But the advertisement cheered me up. I earned $5.15! HAHAHAHA! SOme stupid selfish people don't want to click on my advertisement if not i get get more money which means i can hurry get my cheque! Why did I buy my Zara heels?! I can buy so much more things in f21 spree! I think I'm mad! When did i see that shoe? Why did i fell in love with it? WHY?

I DON'T HAVE A SINGLE CENT LEFT AND I STILL OWE PEOPLE MONEY!

WHEN CAN THE PEOPLE WHO OWE ME MONEY RETURN ME MY MONEY

SO THAT I CAN RETURN PEOPLE WHO I OWN! WLAO EH!

有借有还,再借不难 !

YOU BIT RAY MEE!