Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

26.4.09, 22:08

I WENT TO THE LIBRARY TODAY!


I tou1 pai1 him cause i think he looks like the guy who acted in Death Note. He's a China guy though. I have decided to go to the library every sunday! I was writing this compo just now and i wrote en agg instead of an egg. HAHAHA! Then i was laughing to myself. AND AND AND i was messaging zy then i recalled what happened in the library the other day.

I was doing this math paper and then i asked her hou4 mian4 you3 nan2 de ma? Then she turned around, turned back and said you3. Then i was like na3 yi1 ge4? She say shen3 me4 na3 yi4 ge4! Zhuan3 hou4 mian4 loh! HAHAHAHA! Do you get it? I was actually asking her if there is any difficult qns at the back of the paper and she thought i asked her if there were guys behind! She is damn retarted!

There is this joke where this couple were together for about a year.
Girl: ni3 ai4 wo3 ma1?
Guy: ai4
Girl: ni3 yuan4 yi4 wei4 wo3 er2 si3 ma?

The guy think for very long and then he started digging his ears and stuffed the ear wax into the girl's ear. AHAHAHAHAH DO YOU GET IT?

And hui xian is damn lame. She keeps a whole pack of stickers where you get after donating and puts at ehr chest everyday so that people won;t ask her for donations ahahahah!