Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

18.4.09, 22:37

I hate my closet. I hate my body. I hate my new hair. I want to buy a new hair band. I hate birthday parties. I wish everyday will be today. So that there will be no more birthdays! So that there will not be any unhappiness and sian-ness. It's always like that. The same old thing always happens. I don't understand you.

I'm addicted to minesweeper. It has become my must play game. Haha. I like to play with YOU cause very fun HAHAHAHAH! Germain is a stupid man. One mad man called me a sexy baby just now. AHAHAHHA DAMN FUNNY but it made me so happy. Enlighten my bad mood. HAHAH! I am no longer pregnant.

Sherm, sy and zy came to my house after chem. We ate a lot! HAHAH! They are gluttons! Watched John Hancock and Get Smart again! Both watch thrice already but still damn funny! HAHAH! Then tuition after that.

I like my pencil box.

Sut don't want to take with me D:

SEE!

She is damn childish.

I like my bag!




I said i'll take her leg if she don't take with me. HAHA!




I finally conquered here with the help of jun da. HAHAHAHAAH!

I'm bored. Kelly wants me to help her out at the flea market tomorrow.
By Train: alight at Clarke Quay MRT station > exit by exit E > head towards the traffic light on the left of the bus stop > cross the road > walk along Upper Circular Road until the end (you will see a 711 store opposite) > cross the road > enter the Jazz @Southbridge building which is light blue in colour (you will have to go up a small flickr of stairs, which has about 5 - 7 steps)

By Bus: The preferred bus is bus no. 174. It passes Orchard Road, Dhoby Gaut (Plaza Singapura) and City Hall (St Andrew's Cathedral). You may choose to drop as the bus stop before or after the Parliment House. Both ways, the building is less than 3 minutes-walk away. If you drop at the bus stop before the Parliment House, walk along Elgin Bridge and pass the ERP gantry. As for the bus stop after, walk back towards the ERP gantry. Enter the Jazz @ Southbridge building which is light blue in colour (you will have to go up a small flight of stairs, which has about 5 - 7 steps)

How? I want to study. I don't like to get controlled. Don't order me.
I've got my neutrogena advertisement now. It's the only think which can make me happy now. Money. PLEASE CLICK ON MY ADVERTISEMENT I WILL LOVE YOU DEEP DEEP! I FINALLY HAVE ONE FRIGGING ADVERTISEMENT! I don't care if you want to buy their product! Just do me a flavour and come press every time you come online! ;D