|
![]()
220693 You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being. Click here for my tagboard. Thanks: Basecodes, Designer ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong |
|
|
10.4.09, 22:22
THIS IS NOT SI YING! IT'S SOME UNKNOWN RANDOM GIRL I WENT ACROSS WHEN I WAS BLOG HOPPING! IF YOU DO NOT BELIEVE, YOU GO LOOK AT SY'S FACE! SHE HAS A MOLE ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HER FACE! THIS PICTURE DOESN'T HAVE! I KNOW THEY LOOK DAMN ALIKE! I realise i haven blog in a week. I WOKE UP AT 8.15 TODAY! THERE IS NO SCHOOL! ARE YOU PROUD OF ME? HAHAHAHA! Met up with sy at 9 and went to Germain's condo for tennis. Eugene and nelson were there already! It was really very funny cause Nelly, with his ultra power, lightly touched the ball and it flew one mile away, over the fence. IT WAS SO DAM,N FUNNY I LAUGHED LIKE A MAD COW! So ridiculous right! THEN I ALSO HIT OVER THE FENCE HAHAHA! Zhen Liang and Jeremy later joined us. After tennis, everyone started bullying ZL in the water cause he cannot swim. HAHAHAH! I think we took quite some pictures today. Upload when i get from sy! I still need to get from Sharon, Lucinda and Sherm omgxzxz! I'm so damn tired AHHHHHHHH! My blog is damn boring i know I'm sorry hahahah I feel so "£$£%"$ cause i don't know what to say. Oh my cousins came over. They are seriously damn sick. Bernice too. They started playing the SIMS game and kept making them have sex, bathe and shit. Then we kept eating and eating and eating! Popcorn chicken! A LOT OF THEM! HAHAHAH WE STILL WENT TO BUY 2 MORE PACKETS! Today's jian3 fei2 ji4 hua4 failed! |
|