|
13.3.09, 20:25
You're making me more and more @£%^!$% each day
Click here!
Marina Barrage pictures!

Look at Nelson's retarted face! AHAHAH!



We're always laughing.
 
Continue jin yan's party pictures!

Kelly just told methat Marilyn is pretty! YOU MUST BE SMILING BEHIND THE SCREEN NOW MARILYN! HAHAHA!
We all have the same smiles! HAHAHA! We were taking jin yan's reaction afte she opened the bikini. HAHAHA! They took a lot more pictures. But all no me one.   Jin yan's water bed! AHHAHA!   Jun yan's so cute! Zl is a satay man. I am forced to uload his picture. HAHAHA he says that i will have more visitors if his face is here. So i had a hard time looking for him with a LIL muscle. Cause like all don't have. Mian2 qiang3 found one. HAHAH!  I was busy eating! HAHAHA!
Charissa is so cute! Sy's eyes are like cat's in this picture!
 My god my face is like black and oily! SHERMEEN AH! I finally showed my PPR to my mother after many persuations. HAHAH! She flared to her manager my last year's results and said i got like 5As. Actualy fact i only got 4. BUT TODAY WEHN SHE ASKED ME, I WAS LIKE ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ! But she din scold me lah. She asked me to work harder. I still feel guilty and I don't have the courage to show them to my father. Shit man! Tomorrow have SRCs! I'M SO SIAN ARGH I WANT TO CATCH A MOVIE! WHO HAS A FISHING ROD! HAHAHAHA shit not funny at all.
|