Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

20.3.09, 00:23

You told me she always encourage you. Now that I know, I know i din. I know that I have hurt you. That is what I am going to continue doing.
Went to sentosa with Germain, Jeremy, Sharon, Wei long, Xiang Rui and Zhen Liang. We had a great time! I shall post about today when i get the pictures. But I was so pissed just now. I ran for my stupid bus and it actually left. Then i had to wait for another 35mins. Stupid lg don't want to wait with me. So ungentlemanly like. Ma de. From 9.45 to 10.15 can. Make me reach home at 10.35 i missed my show for 35 mins! SO pissed!

While i was waiting for my sister to let me use the comp, i was looking at those childhood pictures.

I WAS SO HIP HOP AHHAHA!

I like young me):

Bernice use to be so cute! Such a bitch now. AHAHAH!


I was aspired to be a professor.




I LOVE MY NAUGHTY EX ANG MOH NEIGHBOURS!


MY HAIR WAS SO DAMN LONG!

I KNOW IT IS A BIT SICK TO UPLOAD THIS HERE. HAHAHAH BUT I LIKE THIS BRA. SO DAMN NICE! HEHEHEHEH! Sherm, this is for your sake. I think i cannot show you on Tuesday. So sick.