Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

15.3.09, 21:36

Yesterday, woke i woke at 6.15 for the stupid match at kallang. So damn early.
I ATE STRAWBERRY ICE SHAVING'S AND ONE TUB OF COOKIE DOUGH ICE CREAM HAHAHA!

It's delicious! Then tuition after that.







She's crazy.

HAHAHA I'm crazy too!


This is our house.

He was in the truck hahaha.

TODAY!


i woke up at 8.15 to watch the juniors match okay! I walked from Kallang Mrt station all the way to the field! So damn far. I took 20 mins! Then the juniors and I went to kallang leisure park to eat cause there were no other seniors! I was their supporter okay! HAHAH! I ate ice kachang! HEHEHE!


Stupid game. The floor was frigging muddy okay! My slipper got stuck in the stupid mud! I couldn't get out at all! Then this group of guys were disturbing me. So stupid. I then took my feet out and dug my slippers out and walk bare footed! If you play soccer, you will know what i am talking about. It's really sick. like you step in, your whole feet sink in!
AND so, this is the last game with the twins. NO MORE. That's a very sad thing. I lost my catcher and my 'coverer'. After match, we walked to the mac for some ice cream.


They were very far behind us.

Look at this! HAHAHA!

The pathway is like never ending lah.

Their field is VERY much nicer. Like extremely neat and clean! Ours are lumps of mud! They even cover the field in the evening to maintain the nice grass okay! OURS LEH? Piang eh. I should have taken a picture of it. Haha.
We slacked in the mac for 2 hours waiting for the rain to stop! So idiotic! So i ate 3 cones of vanilla. HAHAHA! I can never meet my target of losing weight. I don't care how much. I just want to loose some. lol.

Met sut at 5.30!



We are cool people;D
There is chinese mock exam tomorrow!