Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

6.3.09, 22:29

Took more than 200 pictures today so i have selected these few to upload. Longbang sy's car super early in the morning!


Everyone was playing with sy's crutch.


Stop asking me my position cause it really suck. I can only tell you i got top 20. DON'T TELL PEOPLE IF YOU KNOW! :8)
Green house got first okay! LIke for the first time in don't know how many years! We hardly get top 3! WOOHOO I CONTRIBUTED TO IT!






Trained to tiong bahru for movie then. Caught He's just not that into you. It not really good lah. I'll rate it 2.5/5. IN the end that part only how short. I watched it cause of that loh! HAHAHAHA!




We got ourselves clique watches! Din get any for van cause she won't want it.
GUESS MINE;D



After movie, sy and sherm left. Zy and i went to hq's house!


It's narrowed down to this 3!

EH I KNOW PIANO OKAY! HAHAHA! First verse of my heart will go on and on.





HQ kept urging us to take jump shots! I have a lot more actually. It's all either zy or me in the air. Haha.
These are the manual ones. So hq can do.


Self timers

After numerous tries,


Finally one.









UP?

DOWN?

RIGHT LAH!

HAHAHA HQ!



FINALLY HQ!


HAHAHAHAH!


















My bun is so cute! ;D








WE ARE THE SUPERMEN!







Bold

Had Hokkien mee! It's so damn nice! I love going to HQ's house!
It has only been less than 5 months.