|
![]()
220693 You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being. Click here for my tagboard. Thanks: Basecodes, Designer ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong |
|
|
9.3.09, 21:30
Today is nelson's birthday. We're all very guilty for 'forgetting' his birthday. He is a sad boy now. I am so sorry nelson! I AM SORRY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! I know it isn't really happy. I felt it before too. It's alright. Being able to watch NC16 show legally is comforting enough. I just want to say that you're a nice boy with a kind heart but only to selected people who either look normal/pretty. You never fail to mock the other people but you always entertain us with your stupidest joke. I almost killed you when you said you could not imagine my naked body when you can imagine every other people. You're seriously physco. HAHAHA you are a great great friend of MINE:D You make me laugh at the lamest joke. Shit man i feel so stupid. Don't form new clique okay! I WILL SLAUGHTER YOU! HAHAHAHAH! Pictures of you! I don't have any one recently ); ![]() We never fail to take pictures on Monday after school! Which explains why nelson is even more sad! We forgot about him);I am so guilty and sorry and and and EVERYTHING! AHHHHHHHHHH! I AM EXPLODING! |
|