Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

29.3.09, 00:53

IS WHITE NICER

OR BEIDGE NICER?

PLEASE TAG ME FOR OPINION! CAUSE I REALLY CANNOT DECIDE! I scared white will turn yellow and beidge is oldish and it won't look nice in actual life and all. ARGH!

St James Power Station day!


They took many many pictures! So I only uploaded a few nicer ones.

In the dancing hall.


Vivo!



After they left!

Sorry the pictures not in order. This is when the 'bomb' exploded.


After this, we had to walk to harbourfront interchange and then take the bus back to the pub. Super lame.



ZY ACT ROCKER!

ZY IS RETARTED! HQ KEEPS TAKING PICTURE. LOTS AND LOTS OF THEM. Until we got commended no life.


In the pub again!


Sylvester
ROBBIE!!!!!!!!! I WAS SO EXCITED WHEN I SAW HIM AND I WENT TO TAKE A PICTURE WITH HIM AFTER I LOST THE CHANCE LADST YEAR COUNT DOWN! HAHAHA I'M SO HAPPY!


Sy wants too!
Vivo again. Haha.


I jump very high. Haha.

Pizzahut!
We all using some form of technology. Haha.



Omg i am as retarted as zy.



Back at vivo!

Tuition today from 2.30 till 7.25! A bti not productive but AI YAH! Met hq, sy and zy at marina after that for the Earth day thing. It's kinda stupid but we had fun lah. Haha. Pictures up soon! ;D
Shit. I think i fell in love with 5 shoes. Who owe me present? :8)