Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

31.3.09, 20:15

I said i will not
19 March Sectosa pictures!


Woah long ge have pac eh! HAHAHA!





All blur only i nice hahaha!



More group shots!








Friday 27 March
We were trying on clothes for sherm! BUT SHE DON'T LIKE ;(

Sy is so damn skinny. I hate to stand with her.


Sy is so fair!

She has black eyes!

AND SO CUTE!


Zl grew fatter.

Today!

I like this reflection. So skinny. HAHAHA!

See sy so pretty.

So sweet

Adorable! HAHAHA I'm like tui1 xiao1 ing you. You confirm can get your lover one lah. Cute plus cute= 2cute. HAHAHAHAH! OH YAH! I MUST SAY THIS!

I WAS IN THE TOILET YESTERDAY AFTER THE COMMON TEST BECAUSE I WAS SO URGENT! AND ONE THE CUBICAL IN THE CANTEEN TOILET'S DOOR NO LOCK! BUT CAN CLOSE! SO LESSER PEOPLE GO IN AND IT'S CLEANER THAN ANY OTHERS! SO I WENT IN! AND JUST AS I SAT DOWN, SOME GIRL KICKED THE FRIGGING DOOR AND IT GAVE ME A SHOCK OF MY LIFE! Luckily I have fast reaction, hurry push back never flash. AHAHAHAHA! This is so shit man.

I don't feel like going to school tomorrow. I don't want to wake up so early for some shit study camp. I know how to study.