|
![]()
220693 You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being. Click here for my tagboard. Thanks: Basecodes, Designer ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong |
|
|
5.3.09, 22:10
I have a very mean post ahead. I have 367 posts altogether, including this. This post is very redundant because i have nothing to say at all. Still, Ac doesn't fail to antagonize me. She always act petulant when the class is noisy and she expects us to listen to her nonsensical theories. Her lesson is so stultifying and yet we cannot open our mouths at all. I have been oppressed under her for more than a year. SO relieved when she din come into class last lesson. Haha.I was just trying to act chim just now HEHEHEH! Cross country tomorrow! I am very reluctant to run but i want to be in the top 20s. It's a bit impossible cause i haven been training and i don't want to shape my muSSels too much. This is so shitty! BUT I AM GOING TO HAVE AN ENTICING DAY TOMORROW!;D |
|