Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

12.3.09, 22:38

I AM VERY TIRED! THIS STUPID WEB TAKES VERY LONG TO UPLOAD PICTURES! I'LL CONTINUE PROBABLY ON SATURDAY! SO COME BACK ON SATURDAY! HAHAHA MAYBE TML! I AM FREE TOMORROW AFTER TRAINING!




Her usual EH face. HAHAHAH!

Now act femenine already.

Zl likes to show off his armpit hair. My mother says he is short and Nelson looks old! HAHAHAHHA!

MY MOTHER SAY I'M THE DARKEST! ARGH!

Part of the cookies for nelly;D
I broke the 'N' so the spelling looks kind of weird. I went to the ballet open house thing.



My sister is the last girl!

I miss those times. HAHAHAHA!





It was pretty alright. I spot a few telented ones ahaha. I went to swim yesterday. I did 24 laps to lose weight. I SUCCEED! 1/2KG GONE! BUT I ATE IT BACK AGAIN! HAHAHAHA! If i never swim, i'll gain another 1/2! SO i'm goingt o swim again. I need to learn free style. SOme one teach me please. I always lag behind! Everyone kept overtaking me! I got back my ppr. It sucks. I don't know what to say about it and i haven show them to my parents yet. And i don't know where my geog test paper fly to. It just vanished.

Please visit benthejerry.livejournal.com for really nice clothes! My sister set it up! Ignore the stupid names and the ugly models and their fat body! They are not really professional.


http://www.benthejerry.livejournal.com/