Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

2.3.09, 22:11

FRIDAY 27 FEB

Oversized tees are good on fat days.






I looked very sloppy for the whole shit day acuse of the ultra big shirt hahaha.

Today's sky is cool. Half black, half white. That day, one part of the field was raining and the other part wasn't. This is getting very cool.

I tried blending papaya with HL milk for you know what reason. HAHAHAHAHAHHA! It tastes like shit and i wasted one whole papaya. I don't know how they all make man. Somemore drink so oftenly. Stupid man. I'm so damn stupid. Should have just added a lil. SO greedy for what! URGH! THE AMOUNT OF HW IS KILLING ME. I DON'T FEEL LIKE DOING CHEM AT ALL AND I AM VERY TIRED. TRAINING IS SO DAMN BORING BECAUSE NOBODY HAS ENTHUSIASM OTHER THAN ESTEHR LEONG! I AM SO STRESSED UP.
I LIKE COOL PONCIES. HAHAHAHA!