Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

21.3.09, 22:47

Click here!
BENTHEJERRY!
Click here!



ARGH stupid match.

Met Bernice Tan after SM and went to expo for food fest! The adidas queue is SUPER long okay. You even need to queue up to get inside the stupid fair. At first i thought they were queueing for some free gift can. HAHA! The queue is like 800m long. I am not exxagerating.

Stupid si yin say she look very innocent unlike me.

I AM INNOCENT LOH! AHAHAHAHHAHAH!

Sour and spicy dumpling from noodle place restaurant! 3 for $2 only! It's damn cheap okay. The restaurant itself is like 6 for $9.90!

Beef guo tiao! So big plate ONLY $3! MUST TRY!

3 fried dumpling for $2!

1 fried chicken for $1! Damn crispy! VEHHHHHHHH NICE!

Fried banana. This one is not from noodles place haha. Damn ex! one for $2! BUT IT'S VERY NICE TOO! I LIKE!







I had gelato's ice cream too! Then i was late for half and hour for tuition because of the greedy girl. I find that this tuition is really useless cause within the 30 mins class that i missed, he was talking shit with the class about one page of the notes. And then the other half an hour solving a resistor qns even i can do. Next half an hour he ask us to slack. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. A math lesson do 5 qns. Omg i have had enough man.