Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

13.2.09, 21:02

Tues 10 feb

While we were ont he bus to Cresent.


These cute little balls were from Ms Tan and Miss Tham! They're so nice!






We were still happy cause we did well. Pictures in staff lounge!










Wed 11 feb




Today

My pretty rose.

Germain loves pictures alone.

Sherm's spoilt rose.

Cut Syah's cake! Pictures up when i receive them! Then went to cine to watch movie. Wanted to catch the wedding game.




But the show was over. And sy said that the movie the other end of the line was nice. SO we watched it. It was a fing stupid sow zl and germain was sleeping hahaha. It's very draggy and shitty and all. Okay i want to talk about how much i did for the Vday present. I don't care how cheap you think it is. I spent a lot of time, effort and money okay.

Wednesday, i went to sy's hous at like 7.30 and baked syah's brownies plus the cupcakes. I reached home at 12 okay. Then yest after trng, suppose to go to Jelita with Esther because she said that it's the biggest cold storage in sg when i have never even heard of it.

Then in the end she just wanted to go to cold storage. So I took 196 from school to holland and 95 into HV. It's like my card had no more value when i reached holland. AND HV's cold storage din have what i wanted for the cupcakes. And then i had to go to Jelita myself when i don't know where the hell it is. Esther told me to taqke 196 opposite where i have to cross the over head bridge at the end of the long stretch of shops like Swensons, DBS bank, body shop and all. When i reached that road, i saw 970 so i ran all the way back to the bus stop sort of opp HV can. I finally caught the bus after escaping from death i almost died. Then when i got on the bus, i asked the bus driver whether the bus goes to Jelita. Okay we were speaking in mandarin but i'll just translate them.

Me: Does this bus goes to jelita?

Him: This bus goes to Shenton Way.

Me: Yes i know this bus goes to Shenton way but does it go to jelita?

Him: This bus goes to Shenton Way.

Omg i was so pissed and then he showed me the whole route of 970 but i could not see the fing jelita. So i just said nvm and put in 55cents for the stupid bus trip. TURN OUT VAN TOLD ME IT'S AT HOLLAND THAT SIDE GOING TO ORCHARD DIRECTION AND SHE KEPT SAYING IT'S AT HENRY PARK THERE WHEN I DON'T KNOW WHERE THE F IS THAT! Then i got down the bus at commonwealth and top up my frigging card and went to the other side to take 970 back to the fing HV. IT WAS SO CROWDED i had a hard time going up the stupid bus. I was right in front of the driver and behind the stairs. This guy was standing on the steps behind me and this vietnam man standing beside him. I then asked the bus driver whether it goes to jelita and he asked me what it is. I said it's the biggest cold storage in sg and he laughed. BTW, he is an indian man and he sounded really drunk. This aunty beside me then tell me it's after holland and 970 doesn't go there straight. Then he sort of shouted "I do not allow any passenger to stand on the steps. It is very dangerous." And then after like 5 mins, anothr guy came up the bus. Then he shouted again " I HAVE ALREADY ANNOUNCED THAT I DO NOT WANT ANY PASSENGERS TO STAND ON THE STEPS. IT IS VERY DANGEROUS." Then the poor guy behind me got down the bus to let the vietnam man to come up. I think it's damn stupid because the vietnam man doesn't even understand english.

THEN i was talking to van and then he KEPT talking to me complaining that standing ont he steps is dangerous like what it doesn't even concern me cause no one as standing at the steps and why should he be so worked up HE'S A CRAZY BUM! Okay i cut short a bit. He made me cross the overhead bridge TO TAKE THE BUS 7 BUT WHEN I LOOKED AT THE BUS DIRECTORY AT THE BUS STOP, IT DOESN'T GO THERE! IT IS AT THE OTHER OPPOSITE WHICH MEANS WHERE I ALIGHTED! I WAS EVEN MORE PISSED! Waited for damn long and finally got there. Luckily they had it if not i'd just die. I reached there like 7.30 and then decided to stay till 8.15 cause need reach sy's house at 8.30. AFter i got my things and it was 8, I RECALLED THAT I DIN HAVE ANY THINGS WE NEED WITH ME! SO i had to go home WHEN I HAD TO CROSS ANOTHER OVERHEAD BRIDGE! Rushed home like mad can! Sy asked me where is jelita and JUST as i was replying her, my phone low batt shut down omg i was fing angry the whole day i was just angry. Reach home bathe rush everything and went to sy';s house. Reach like 9 plus and continued and i reached home after 12 okay. I TOOK 9 BUS RIDES IN TOTAL!

I was just so pissed that day URGH! Come back still pack the jelly beans until the is the same number of every amount so they won't find cause you know how childish they are hahaha. And tml is Vday. Today is Syah and Elaine's birthday. SO cool.

Okay I'm watching supernatural season 4 HEHEHEH bye! SOrry for the frigging lost post it's okay if you din read it i won't slaughter you;D