|
![]()
220693 You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being. Click here for my tagboard. Thanks: Basecodes, Designer ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong |
|
|
6.2.09, 22:23
Si min finally sent me the photos taken in Ms Tan's house. ![]() Yestday after the match, coach made all of us do 50 buntings then can go home. The impact left a blueblack on me. But I'm loving it;D![]() We then started taking stupid photos haha![]() ![]() LOVE!![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() We are arranged according tooooooooo The PSP BEHIND AND THE BJs IN FRONT!After eating for like more than an hour, we went down to play! ![]() ![]() Back to Annabel's house for some snacks. I had 3 mini cornettos! HAHAHA and many other tidbits! Omg i love her house! Borrowed an umbrella from Putri! I know how to differenciate between lend and borrow already! Hoho. It was jamming like crazy and we were acting emo. Haha. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Her bag is so cute! It's like some Christmas special edition i think haha. I love the softballers! Shit man every one knows that i played crazily lousy on tuesday. This is so embarrassing i hope they stop asking about it. I''m going to do better next tuesday okay! Don't play play. DOn't pray too cause we lost on tuesday after praying. On thursday, we did not. Hoho. There is lesson tml. This suck. But i'm looking forward to it casue Sheri is treating! HAHAHA! |
|