Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

14.2.09, 23:06

The prettiest side of a rose,




Today is Valentine's day.





And today, i had tuition. I finally understand a lilttle of physics, e math and a math okay. I'm so glad. I love my church friends and teachers they always supply food heheheheh.

Turf city for buffet later on with my pretty girls. Seriously when they were at Marina, they were one million times tastier okay. It's like there were much more varieties and the one we went today, piece of shit. But we sure did have fun. In the end we ate a lot of crabs! Omg i kuang2 chi1 until damn frigging full i wanted to puke. I then realise they din eat a lot shit manzxz. Then the new shopping centre to T some P hehehe. Saw xr and his sister at the bus stop and TP again hahaha.

I hate kelly tan that bitch she want supernatural herself @£$$^$% hahaha. This is so fun happy Vday to all the poeple out there ;D