|
![]()
220693 You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being. Click here for my tagboard. Thanks: Basecodes, Designer ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong |
|
|
15.2.09, 21:26
Pictures before this are all in my phone. But i lost my phone so i can't upload any of all those shits in my phone. The photos in my phone very artistic one okay! I seriously don't lknow why the hell it is. It could be in my house because it is still ringing when i call it. As in like can call through. If some one has found it, he/she would have switched it off. Another possibility is that it hasn't been found and is still at large. I can survive without a phone but i cannot survive without taking pictures. Shit man. I'm damn sad ;( Centerpoint with kelly jelly smelly curry. She decided to settle on Vaio so we left. And then she said she was craving for ice cream. SO i brought her to HV for Swensons Gelato.![]() ![]() Rasberry is mine and choc mint is hers! Choc mint is disguting. I HATE mint.![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Then went home and realise that my phone was gone. I thought that my phone was just some where at home so i wasn't anxious at all. But up till now, It is nowhere in sight.WARNING: THE FOLLOWING PICTURES MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR YOU. IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE, JUST CLOSE THIS WINDOW. ![]() I bleed profusely. More that how much i bleed every month. I feel very emo now. My a math, e math and physics hw are not done yet. English too. I hate AC she complains us non stop. Mofo.And my tagboard is dead. Please tag me. ;D |
|