|
![]()
220693 You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being. Click here for my tagboard. Thanks: Basecodes, Designer ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong |
|
|
27.2.09, 22:07
Monday 23 Feb ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() I was so annoyed! The stupid xiao long bao always po4 when i take it up! Twice! Kelly take also nothing happen! Then allt he juice flow away;( Thursday 26 Feb I studied for today's a math test yest from 9 to 11. I am very proud of myself. I am very confident that I will pass my test heheheh! I still feel guilty for asking chun1 zhi4 to shut up. But she is really very annoying. This is so perplexing. I think she hates me now.AC scolded me again today! I was saying. Omg I'm damn hungry man. THen Germain just nice heard he tell me he also hungry then i got scolded! Ma de. I think she's going to complain to CT again. After school, went home straight and then went to sy's house meet her. We did quite a lot of stupid stuffs hahaha. THen went to PS to find her shop. HEHEHE i won't say it out cause it's kind of a surprise. SY is holding the pictures but i won't get to upload them soon! Marilyn hasn't send me jinjin's party's picture! I am so happy today! I bought a lot of baking stuffs! AHAHAHAH! I ate a lot again. Shit man. It's like every time i loss weight, i will eat a lot cause i thought i slim already. Then fat again! Wlao very hard to slim back eh! Ma de. This is so shit! My sister is opening a blogshop! Must support okay!;) I really hope you'll understand |
|