Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

5.2.09, 21:13

Lessons were quite cool today! At least we were trying to learn. Haha. I think i screwed my chem test. Screw is not really my word but i don't know what other vocab i should use. Haha. We ate rollar coasters during physics. It's so funny cause Ms Lee kept walking back and forth like to our direction i thought she was going to expose us. Scare me man. Then left class at like 12.20 for match.




I wanted pictures with some of them cause i scared we'll all be too emo after the match. Turn out, we won. I was really happy and I still am. But you know I don't have the sense of satishfaction cause like they're like us when we were in C div. So we were basically playing with new commers. If we lost, I should seriously go die so it's like a relieve at least we are better then some of the other teams of the other school. Coach kept saying my pitch is very ugly and asked me to treat the umpire drink ask him teach me. His ball is like 120km/h can. I tried his pitching style and the ball flew all over to DNT's second floor. Zzz. Miss Tham gave us some goodies and we took team shots! YES! Like finally. We can now decorate our softball noticeball. Hoho. I'll upload the team pictures when si min sends them to me!;D

Against Cresent next tuesday and i hope that we'll win MANY MANY! And it's like evn if we lose, i want to be damn close you know like just one point away. Playing against zuo en and selica some how makes me very nervous idk why!