Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

22.2.09, 20:21

I want to get this grey glossy leggings. But i already have 1 stockings and 2 leggings. Is it like too much? Like ex eh wlao im spending so much on these shits and my legs are expanding like pig trotters. PLEASE TELL ME IF I SHOULD GET IT!

Jin Yan's party was kinda fun! Just that we had to bbq our food then it's like a little no-time-to-play you know. Haha. I like the stingray! Although it's not marinated! But one thing was missing! Hotdogs! Marshmallows are damn nice! Jin Yan doesn't want to try the bikini no matter how many times we persuaded her to. HAHAHA! I kinda pissed/annoyed her several times until she din want to talk to me;(

I FINALLY SAW KIN YAN'S WATER BED HAHAHA! She warned me not to be noisy in class tomorrow. Lol man. Jun Yan left before Jin Yan cut the cake! And we din take any full group pictrues! That's so sad! IT's like we always have a group photo in events like this! I then left at 10.25 with Marrilyn and hui xian! I was kinda sad to leave cause the fun just begun!

Pictures will be up when I get them from Marrilyn and Lucinda! I din take a lot of pictures okay! IT's mostly them and I'm always left alone! My clique's girls are bitches!=8)