Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

7.2.09, 21:25

I is very tired now.
Woke up especially early today, a saturday, for chem lesson in school. Then zy and I went to clementi. Ate subway cookies! I finally saw the shopping centre which has been there since don't know how long ago. Went to SHeri's house after that. It was quite cool HAHAH i took pictures with Sheri's *** HAHAHAH! They're all with zy ans sheri which I can only upload after they send them to me.

Then sherm and sy finished their SS and came to join us.




I hate my insanely round face. 106 to HV. It's like we missed our stop cause we were too engrosed in taking pictures ahaha. And the next 106 bus stop was so far away we had to take another bus back. I spent like 2dollars on bus today.


Spot the uncle behind. Swensons next. We all love ice creams! So zy and I bought Gelato. MUAHAHAHA! ;D