|
![]()
220693 You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being. Click here for my tagboard. Thanks: Basecodes, Designer ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong |
|
|
21.2.09, 11:38
Fri 20 Feb Had to no friend after school okay everyone ps-ed me. Luckily i had Esther. And then hq too. Went to watch the FUN concert. It's kinda funny i like it haha. Suppose to watch The Curious Case of Benjamin Buttons but Van din want to. So I stayed in school to play ultimate frisbee with hq, hwee tyng and Esther. It's like before that, went to run like over 2km with Miss Peh, Sean and Esther can. Damn frigging tired. Frisbee just made it worse. I stopped at like 5.35 and went to Kallang. I zoomed in too much on the concave mirror ahah. I was damn stink i tell you. Sy din allow me to change into school U. There were no seats in the train so i just sat on the floor. It's like i use to kind of despised people seating on the floor then i was seating. PffftWe were like 30mins late. China is damn strong but Singapore is not bad either. Imagine myself playing there. Well it's like so impossible. SY wanted to check out the Kallang Leisure Park which is a HUGE shopping centre but i tell you inside nobody one. AHAH then we suddenly recalled that we haven got Jin Yan a present. Just nice have one shop selling swimming costumes. SO we got one bikini top for her HEHEHEHEHE! Going to her bd party later i wonder how she'll react man ahhaha. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HER WATER BED! Tuition soon! |
|