|
1.2.09, 22:58
27 Jan
We wanted to take shots at c'wealth Mrt staion. But a bit crowded. Thought sm in the train so we board and she wasn't. So we alighted at Queenstown.

Then at Redhill. We then alighted at the wrong stop and had to walk like 2 more bus stops and ge onto the same bus! He was so engrossed in the tv he din know we were taking pictures of him. HE IS SO DAMN BLOODY CUT I LOVE HIM!
SO DASHING RIGHT! Innocent face. Omg i want a son like him in future. This picture consists of Stone, Pebbles and Rock.
Pebbles with the 3 of us. I can't thnik of a name for si min. Sy says graphite. HAHAHA!
Si Yin dress until so WOAH going to Tampiness after that EH!

He slapped sy's breast. HAHAHAH! He's so cheeky but i L-O-V-E it! Si Min then left and he was asked to give her a goodbye kiss and hug. So i said i was leaving too and he gave them to me too! HAHAHA Ms Tan said I con him. Idk man. I made him hug me 3 times. HAHAHA! Christian is really damn cute. Look at his fierce look. Haha. Ms Tan says he doesn't know how to smile. He'll still grow up to be a handsome young man. Today Sy's house with Sharon and Julian(Durian)!




 


We were trying to act retro. So fun!
After dinner, cabbed to durian's house.

The Good Luck Garden HAHAHAH!



I like his electric guitar!


Durian has 3 bosters. Big, medium and small;D


 

Thought h ave chem test tomorrow man! Luckily tml one period. If nto i won't be here now. Julian was going to get us drinks while waiting for the damn bus. 30s after he was gone, the bus came. "£$%^£$" MY MONEY! Training tomorrow again and tuesday will be our match against nan yang. I hope we'll win man! It's like the first match ever with si ying and I playing. LIke we're really the main you know not the reserve or back up whatever you call that. I am so excited and i hope people won't walk out on us again.
|