|
![]()
220693 You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being. Click here for my tagboard. Thanks: Basecodes, Designer ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong |
|
|
23.1.09, 23:18
ONCE AGAIN, today's English lesson is #$#$%@#$ ma de. AC said that she love our class just that there are a few irritating people around and some of them are already crossed out in the head. I am one of them. She said that I talk a lot again. And she say I am one of the good writers but the essay don't match with my behaviour and all. Then she asked sherm if she really want to remain in her seat. I thought because of lg can. Wlao then she say she is hamburgered in between sy and I. I said I din talk in a very li3 zhi2 qi4 zhuang4 way then she say actually you are a very smart girl. You and sy. Then she started talking about last year's parent meeting session when sy's mother came. She knew who her daughter's talkative friend is. Zzz then she started talking about the way i sit. She said i sit like a 5 year old can. Then gang1 hao3 my legs crossed. So girly. So she said you know I want to scold you then you sit until so girly right! Ma de. It's alright. I shall forgive her because she say i write good essays and i am smart. HAHAHAHAH! So she shall receive new year's wishings from me. I cancel the previous post's evil curse. HAHAHAH! After school today, went town watch bride war with sy, germain, zl and jeremy. The movie started at 5.50 but jeremy has a reunion dinner last minute. Zzz so we had NO CHOICE but to ask nelly along. HAHAHA the movie was great! I like. Watch it! We saw this guy with a SUPER BIG bomb head can. HAHAHAHAH so damn funny. I received my dress! HOHOHO but idk if i should alter it. Oh man. I think i am going to. YES! I have decided. |
|