Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

31.1.09, 20:32

Training on wednesday and thursday. Other then that, nothing much to say about those days other than descovering some dirty little secrets=8)
Zy's house yesterday with Van, Sy, Sheri and hui qi to bai nian! I din bring any oranges but i ate up al her food. Haha her mother is so ke qi! AFter eating so much of her goodies, yan yan, sweets, nata de coco, she fried sotong balls, chicken chunks and scallops for us! This explains the sinful 2kg of fats stored inside me. I have to fas for 2 days to get rid of them. Hahaha but you know i can't. I need to go to london weight management man. AND WE FINALLY FOUND OUT ZY'S ENGLISH NAME AFTER 3 YEARS HAHAHA SO FRIGGING FUNNY! It's E****************** I will give many many *s so you will not figure it out or she's just jue jiao with me. Haha.

Sheri was hugging Bobby. Bobby is a sick dog. I was saying-ing him and then he grabbed my hands and... He's a sick dog. I told them i wanted a female dog and they said it will have period. So I want a castrated male dog now.

We played Black Jack from 4 all the way till 8! Her brother was so irritated with us, he called his mom who was outside in the livign room Hahahah.

Van and sheri left at 5 plus and sherm came.






I hate my hair.




Hq was the major winner at first! Then we kept making her tthe dealer when she has a lot of gold coins. WHen she is running out of it, we switch over to zy again and it goes on and on. Hahaha. Sy was so afraid of getting scolded by her mom for being in school U at late ngiht so i had to change my shirt for her. Haha. It was gr8t! Rest of pictures with sherm, sy and zy. Updte wehn i receive them.
Tuitioned like almost the whole day today! I finally got back to church tuition. I love the teachers their;D
Sy's house tml! I want to wear my cny shirt but i think i can't fit into them anymore..