Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

10.1.09, 23:45

TODAY WAS A VERY VERY VERY VERY FUN DAY! I woke up at 10.30 today when i was suppose to meet them at 11.30 at ngee ann poly. I could have been on time. But after so much brownies, i lost half kg. And i became very hungAry. So i ate two plates of beehoon, some chocolates and a vita soy. I was still hungry. So idc just leave house. Reach there 12.30. I SAW FELICIA CHIN! She's really pretty. I have decided.

My new year resolution:
1) Become like felicia chin by 18
2) Become like felicia chin by 18
3)Become like felicia chin by 18
4) Become like felicia chin by 18

HAHAHAHAH! Joke. But i like her. She's not the act atc type. OMG but seriously damn fun. I don't want to mention the unhappy thing but basically, it was fun. I know a lot of stuffs after today. I made a lot friends, i saw a lot of cute guys and we talked! YOU KNOW? IT'S LIKE WE REALLY TALKED! HAHAHAHAH SO HAPPY! Award for my eyes after the stupid thing. A lot of fun games. And oh. There was this henna booth. Then two girls one guy. But that guy looked like a girl. So i sat down at his queue and he drew on my hand. THEN THE GIRLS AROUND SAY i go there cause it's a guy. Zzz. I seriously thought he girl can. If i know guy i also won't sit. Touch my hand leh. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzz. There is this cool biscult that can emit smoke when you eat it.

My first shot succeed!

Sy's very small.

Zy's too.

Hq's none.

FINALLY! we took so much biscult to take picture hahahah look at thje girl who served us. He is peeping behind hq. I like our tour guide. We have a personal one.

Zy finally have. I TOOK THAT PICTURE! HAHAHA! Then we played a lot of games and won a lot of prizes. 61 to bukit batok and then trained to woodland to Republic poly. Their games not fun. But prizes damn sui. HHAHAH! FIRST TIME I USE SUI! Cause sui is the name of this very cool shop. I won a thumbdrive okay! HAHAHAHA! Super fun. A lot of cute guys. AHAHAHAH! But no pretty girls so that is a very sad thing.


We got our new friend to take this. We got to know this very funny lecturer who can almost answer every single qns. He's damn cool okay. I like. I think 50 plus years old. After that we went to the pasamalam at woodlands. Damn fun everything damn fun today. I LOVE OPEN HOUSES! SO COOL! I WANT TO GO AGAIN NEXT YEAR! I'm also very happy cause i won ZH in minesweeper 4 times in a row. I feel like i was bullying him. But i taught him how to play. HAHAHAHA! I'll complain to you tomorrow okay? I want to make this a happy post;D