Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

6.1.09, 22:23

TODAY IS CLEMENT THE BIG BOY'S BIRTHDAY! So, happy birthday clement and may you grow taller.=8)

Okay back to lifestyle. INITIALLY, there was suppose to be softball training but it was CANCELLED! Waste my time and effort trying to pack all those stuffs into my bulky bag. I look like a sec 1 instead of a sec 4(backview). HAHAHA! School wasn't that fun and interesting like it use to. I am starting to like my new partner. That's a bad news. If we become friends, I'll be back to square 1. And if any one asks me for Ms Lee's number again, I chop off something from you. She doesn't want to give it to me.

WHEN we were boarding the bus, I SAW ANDREW! MY PRIMARY SCHOOL CRUSH HAHAHAHA! Si yin asked me why he was so black. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. Tuition was funny, exciting yet, a waste of time. Idk how we got to a concersation of Hpone's school's sec 1 students. One guy got detention BECAUSE when the teacher asked him some qns and he answered them honestly. The conversation is as follow:
T: What is your name?
S: Batman.
T: What is your family's name?
S: Superman.
AND THEN HE GOT DETENTION! They went to check his passport. Lol. Then Mr CHin was saying. Scraly the teacher ask what is your mother's name? Wonderwoman. Then Marshall said. Then what do people call you family? Justice league. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Wtf total joke man. But his family name was supAman but read fast sounds like superman what. AND THEN I HAVE A LOT OF ENGLISH ENQURIES IN THE PHYSICS LESSON DUE TO SOME SHIT REASONS AND HE ENTERTAINED ME WITH COOL ANSWERS. I LIKE. THEN when i asked physics qns, HE DON'T WANT TO ANSWER ME! WTF I WAS SOOOOOOOOOOPER PISSED PLUS MARSHALL AND GANG NON-STOP SHIT! SO THE WHOLE LESSON WAS @#$@%@#%@%@%

Then after lesson, he wanted to double check our phone numbers. Then my name was the last. SO i asked him why aren't the names arranged in alphabetical orders. And he said "I arranged them accordingly from most innocent to most evil" with a very confident and a i-am-handsome look. Not funny but i laughed. Lol yeah man he's the winner.


My angel, you better do something for me. If not, I'll fail you.