Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

18.1.09, 22:47

This are the pictures from my phone for last Friday. Baberella and Davin still hasn't come online.

This is how this woman sat on the bus.

She is Baberella.


She kept playing with this shit in borders.

I ate this yesterday. Hohoho.


Look at the size of the bowl compared to my bag. Omgosh.
This is what I baked for my sister today.


Am i qualified to open an online bakery? Hahaha.
Shopped with this woman at Bugis today and spent like a bomb man. Then we had to rush for the reunion dinner at Clementi. We were suppose to reach there at 5.30 but we were still at bugis MRT station at 5.45. Zzz. Daddy called like 5 times to rush and and scold us at the same time. HAHAHA so fun. I was sorry okay. Reached at 6.20 in the end. Everyone were waiting for us.


Picture with the birthday girl;D

Look at Geralyn's face. So cheeky. Hahaha.

She is still giving this kind of shitty face.

Finally smiled man.

All three kids obsessed with psp.
She kept commenting on us man. I took the pictures right opposite her and then she say i smile till vry artificial. I model meh? Then i ate a lot already and i stoppe eating, she say i diet. I wear jacket cause my bag no space put, she ask if i fa1 leng3. Zzz man. How does she have 2 such cute children who doesn't resemble her one bit. Still say kelly's make up ugly. @#%#$%#$$%
Back home and cut cake time.


The 3 sisters;D

I accidentally missed kelly hahahaha.

Shot number 2! Too much of her. So little me.

Self shots;)

She likes my cookie. I like.
May this idiotic sister of mine have her wishes all come true. May she look older and more mature than me. May she get into her desired JC and do well. May we get into the same uni. May we be happy forever;D

She is too happy.



The bitch and I. =8)



Alright. SPA exam tomorrow. I want to score 2/2. Wish me luck;D