|
![]()
220693 You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being. Click here for my tagboard. Thanks: Basecodes, Designer ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong |
|
|
10.1.09, 02:19
Of course, for you, it's the luckiest thing of your life. How much can a person change? You seriously turned from one t to a p. Am I envious or jealous? I hope it's envious because i never liked to get jealous. It's ugly. How did you EVER changed? I want someone like G too. You WEREN'T like this before. I want to complain. I hate to be like this. I don't like myself. I think I am a bitch. A ugly one. How can I ever change? I don't want to be made of plastic. How to look like a double eye lid person when I have single eye lid. How to have big eyes when i have small eye? How to have long, curly and volumed eye lashes when i have short, straight and 10 eye lashes? How to make my nose sharp when it's flat? How to make my mouth smaller when it's big. How do i make my face an oval shape when i have a circle one. How do i have long hair when i have short hair. How do i be slim when I'm fat. How can I be smart when I'm stupid. There are a thousand of qns i ask myself everything but nothing can give me an answer. I don't want to cut my eye to have double eyelid I don't want to put on fake eyelashes I don't want to put hair extensions I don't want to cut my nose I don't want to cut my lips I don't want to be on a diet to lose all my face and body's fats I don't want to eat slimming pills i don't want to go to slimming centres i don't want to excercise i don't want to study. |
|