Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

2.1.09, 23:30

WTF I'M SO FRIGGING PISSED NOW! I TYPED A 200 WORDS ESSAY HERE AND IT'S ALL GONE BECAUSE BLOGGER HAS SOME SHIT PROBLEM! GRRRRRRRR!
Alright. I have many things to complain. First, my stupid blog is insanely unpredictable. The number of visitors is like times 2 divide by 2 times to divide by 2. Must i feed YOU with pictures so that it can stay constant
Second! I din leave with the softballers for lunch cause i thought i going out in the afternoon. In the end went out at 6 plus it's totally zzzzzzzzzzzzzz. SO they had fun without me);
AND siying, Esther and I are promoted to the SPS rank. Which means SUPER PRETTY SENIORS! As for the sec3s, you are will not be our formal positions, which is P.S, pretty seniors. Instead, you all will be P.S, pang sais. HAHAHAHAH! Or you want to remain as B.Js also can. Baby juniors. HAHAH! I'm very nice right?;D
Thirdly, my face is swollen like a frigging pig now. Thank you Germain for telling me my face was red so i took notice of it AND NOW THEY ARE SWOLLEN! LIKE HUGE MOSQUITO BITES. I'm very sad now. And menses is pissing me off. I hate menses. Why can't my wish be true like Yuni? NO menses for 9 months? My face is making me sad. SO i am piss+sad now. Means I don't feel good and will be very qian bian at times. SO please don't provoke me but tell me FUNNY jokes which can make me laugh. This sentence is specially for si ying BECAUSE YOUR JOKES ARE NOT FUNNY! HAHAHA! Okay? S tell me FUNNY jokes and I'll love you deep deep;D