|
![]()
220693 You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being. Click here for my tagboard. Thanks: Basecodes, Designer ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong |
|
|
25.1.09, 12:32
Itsumo Yuni says pinks nails don't suit me. It's for sweet girls. So i changed to red. She say I'm more to the sexy HAHAHAHAHHA!Idk why nelson don't like my msn name. I think it's so damn cool can. Going to my uncle's house later for reunion dinner. It's 1000 miles away from my home, at sengkang. Zzz man. I'm goint to wear a uber long skirt today. That will cover up my sexy-ness HAHAHAHAHA! I'll go back to my stlye tml. Red SIO. HAHAHAHA! SO happy I can't wait to wear my heels tomorrow. I think i will have pictures tonight. I had a weird dream last night. FIrst, I was dreaming about myself in a fence, watching a dinosaur chasing after a kangeroo. I was laughing at the dinosaur when it ate me up instead. Zzzz. Second dream. I FORGOT that i was suppose to have a dinner with clique and i walked past their table coincindentally and was damn shock cause we suppose to meet at 4.30 then it was 5.30 and i was going to have another reunion dinner at home at 6.00. The worse is i have already paid for it. Zzzzzzz weird dreams. Many more but i forgot AHHAAHAH. I hate Kelly. She bought 3 times of clothes more than me. So she is occupyiny like 2/3 of the closet. HAHAHAHAH! Joke. I love her even though she's bitchy sometimes. I love my sisters they are so adorable. HEHEHEHE I love my family although we are like so poor hahahahhaha pi lah. I love them;D |
|